Sunday 14 December 2008

ClearCanvas 1.3

It looks as though the clearcanvas team have done it again and released a new version of thier workstation and image server software (Both version 1.3). I am currently on holiday so I am unable to review the software, but when I am back next week I will download the new version and give you a full review.

The guys over at ClearCanvas have also updated thier website. I really like the new look, expecially the inclusion of some flash on thier page.

The ClearCanvas RIS also seems to be available now! (Source code and demo only) I am so excited to get my hands on it and play! (http://www.clearcanvas.ca/dnn/Creations/RIS/tabid/65/Default.aspx)

Anyways until I get a chance to review the new software check out the clearcanvas website for yourself and have a go with the new toys! www.clearcanvas.ca