Our Philips 3T MRI is giving us problems when archiving to one of our Conquest servers. It seems like the Radiographers workstation sends images in MRIImageStorageEnhaced (1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.126.96.36.199 - MR) and GrayscaleSoftcopyPresentationStateStorage (1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.188.8.131.52 - PR) format to the archive.
The Philips ViewForum, GE Centricity, K-PACS and ClearCanvas workstations that we use can not retrieve these images sent to the archive from this modality.
After doing a little bit of digging and some Googling I found that I am not the only one with this problem.
As per the advice in these forum posts I removed the following (By putting a # in front of them.) from the dgatesop.lst file:
- MRImageStorageEnhanced 1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.184.108.40.206 sop
- GrayscaleSoftcopyPresentationStateStorage 1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.220.127.116.11 sop
This seems to have solved the problem of new images received by the server as it changes their SOPClassUI to MRStorage 1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.4
However all existing images on the server with the SOP classes that where disabled above are now not visible to the workstations.
The same modality sends images to our old Conquest archive in the same format and everything works fine. The two Conquest servers configurations are almost identical, they are both running 1.4.14, with jpeg lossless compression enabled.
I also noticed in the logs on both servers that there where multiple entries stating:
*** Association rejected: you may need to add the listed presentation context as sop to dgatesop.lst
I have also noticed that there is a difference in the dgatesop.lst files:
As you can see in the screenshot above, I used notepad++ to compare the files and found that the server giving the problems has LittleEndianExplicit disabled.
I re-enabled this and it still had little effect.
I have posted on the Conquest Server forum and hope that Marcel can come to my rescue again, because I am sitting with about 300-400 patients that can not be accessed!